New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer- Hey, Hope most of you guys are using Jio Sim and already activated Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer which was launched in the month of March 2017. Now Biggest & Best Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer is going to be expired this month July for many users. You can Check the expiry date of your Jio Dhan Dhana Plan from My Jio Website / App. So now Jio has introduced new Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer and many new Tariff Plans for their Users.
Jio 4G Tariff Plans – New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer July 2017
New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Plan Price has been increased from Rs 309 to Rs 399. Jio Rs 309 Plan which was earlier Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Plan validity has decreased from 3 months to 2 months. Not only this Jio has launched many new 4G Data plans with long validity more 3 months.
If you have activated old Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer and activated it in the month of April then it is going to over this month and you can check the expiry date from My Jio App.
There are lots of Jio 4G Tariff Plans available which you can recharge on your Jio Number and enjoy free internet 4g data. Just Check the list of Jio 4g Tariff Plans below:-
List Of Jio 4G Tariff Plans – July 2017
|Plan Amount||Validity||4G Data||Free Sms / Free Call|
|Rs 19||1 Day||200 MB||Unlimited|
|Rs 49||3 Days||400 MB||Unlimited|
|Rs 96||7 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rs 149||28 Days||2 GB||Unlimited Call and 300 SMS|
|Rs 309||56 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rs 399||84 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rs 509||56 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rs 999||90 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rs 1999||120 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rs 4999||210 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rs 9999||390 Days||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Also See – Bsnl 333, 349, 395 Plans
Best Jio Plans:-
- Jio Rs 309 Plan – This is the widely used Jio Plan and famous by name “Jio Dhan Dhana Offer” . This come up with unlimited data and voice call. Earlier validity of this Plan is 86 Days but now reduced to 56 Days
- Jio Rs 399 Plan – This is new Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Plan which comes up with Unlimited Data + Free Calling. This is One of the best jio Plan. This Plan has a validity of 86 Days.
- Jio Rs 509 Plan – Another Newly launched 4g Plan By Jio specially for Users whose Data usage is High. This Plan comes up free unlimited Data and free voice call. Daily Data Usage Limit is 2 Gb and after that Speed will be reduced to 128 Kbps. Recommended plan for Users with high Data Usage Daily Validity of this Jio Plan is 56 Days (3 months)
- Jio Rs 999 Plan – This is little costly Plan and give you Unlimited Data along with Free Call. Useful for Users who are lazy to recharge their Internet Pack every month as this plan validity is 90 Days.
How to Recharge Jio Number with Jio 4G Tariff plans:-
– Offline Method
1) Visit any Recharge Retailer.
2) Tell him your Jio Mobile Number and Jio Tariff Plan plan which you wish to recharge on your Jio Number.
3) That’s it, Retailer will do a recharge on your Jio Mobile Number.
– Online Method
2) Login or Register for a New Account.
3) Now Select Operator as Jio and Enter the Plan Amount
4) Pay the amount
5) That’s it, Recharge will done instantly on your jio mobile Number.
6) Enjoy Internet.
Jio 4G Tariff Plans Terms & Conditions:-
– Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
– Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
– All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
– For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
– The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
– This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
– The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.