Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Phone Number – Well you all guys are now aware that it is important to Link Aadhaar Card with Phone Number to continue using Services provided by telecom operator. So in this post, I will guide you how to Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Phone Number. We have already posted about How to Link Aadhaar Card with Phone Number both Online & Offline. I heard from people that Aadhaar Card cannot link with Vodafone Phone Number Online. Well it’s not true and you can link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Phone Number both Online and Offline. I will tell you Complete process of Aadhaar Card Link with Vodafone Number in this Guide.
Good News – Now you can Link Aadhar Card to Vodafone Phone Number via One time password or Message. So hurry up and Reverify your Vodafone Sim before 1st week of Febraury to avoid loss of Vodafone Sim Connection.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card Vodafone Link Process
Before Linking Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Mobile Number to keep using Sim Service, You need these Documents.
For Offline Method:-
- Aadhaar Card Number (Photocopy will also work)
- Your Biometric Scan of Fingerprint
For Online Method via OTP:-
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar Card for receiving Verification OTP
- Most Important, Access to Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card
For BSNL, Aircel & Any other telecom operator
See these Posts:-
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Phone Number?
Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Number [Offline Method]
This is an Offline Method and you have to visit nearby Vodafone Store or Vendor for Vodadone Aadhaar Link.
Steps to Follow:-
1) First, Visit any Nearby Vodafone Store, Retailer or Vendor
2) Tell the Agent your Vodafone Phone Number and Aadhaar Card Number.
3) Now Agent will type your Vodafone Number in Biometric Machine and you will get OTP on your Vodafone Number.
4) Tell them the OTP and Agent will start the Aadhaar Verification Process.
5) Now put your Finger or the Person to whom SIM Issued in Fingerprint Scanner Machine or Biometric Machine.
6) Now Details will display on Screen. Confirm the Details with Agent or Vendor.
7) Now you will get Confirmation Message from Vodafone within 24 Hours.
8) Reply to this Message with this Text – Y
9) That’s it, Your Verification is now complete and Your Aadhaar Card is successfully Linked to your Vodafone Number.
Also Have a look at Amazon Pay Merchant Offers
Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Number via OTP [Online Method]
This is an Online Method and there is no need to visit Vodafone store to get your Aadhaar Card link to Vodafone Number. Sit at home and Do Vodafone Aadhaar Card Link easily.
Note:- This Method of Aadhaar Card Link will only work if your Aadhaar card has linked Mobile Number Linked as you will receive OTP from UIDAI Portal.
Steps to Follow:-
1) First of all, Send your Aadhaar Card Number or the Person Aadhaar Card to whom Sim card Issued to UID Receipt Number provided by your Vodafone (Ask for UID receipt number from Vodafone Customer Care)
Note – Send only from that Mobile Number to which you want to link Aadhaar Card.
2) Now Vodafone will do Verification of Mobile Number itself.
3) Now Telecom Operator will Send Request of OTP from Govt. Aadhaar Portal.
4) You will receive OTP through SMS to your Mobile Number linked in Aadhaar Card.
5) You have to send OTP to Telecom Operator.
Note:- It is important that your Aadhaar Card have mobile number linked to receive OTP and you also have access to that Aadhaar Card linked Mobile Number.
6) That’s it, Hurray! You have successfully Linked Aadhaar card with your Vodafone Mobile Number.
7) Enjoy! Continue using your Vodafone Mobile Number for Calling, Surfing Internet without worrying anymore.
Is Vodafone Aadhaar Card link Process free?
Yes It’s Absolutely Free and there is no charge to Link Aadhaar Card to your Vodafone Number. If Recharge Vendor ask for Money then Kindly report to Vodafone Customer Care.
Want to Surf Free Internet on Airtel Sim? See Best Airtel Free Internet Tricks
So this is a Complete Guide of How to Link Aadhaar Card successfully with Vodafone Mobile Number. I hope this Post will help you to Link Aadhaar Card with your Vodafone Number without facing any Difficulty. If you have question or Query, You can write it in Comment Section below.