Samsung Pay App – Do a Rs 500 UPI Transaction & Get Rs 500 Bookmyshow Voucher. Samsung Pay App is a Wallet App to Pay at lots of Merchant. Now Samsung Pay is giving Rs 500 Bookmyshow Voucher for making first Rs 500 Debit UPITransaction with his VPA linked to Samsung pay App. This App is available only on select Samsung Android Phones. So Don’t waste time and follow up steps given below to get this Offer !!
Offer is valid from 20th July 2017 to 31st August 2017
How to Get Rs 500 Bookmyshow Voucher on First UPI Transaction at Samsung Pay App:-
1) First, Download Samsung Pay App by here
2) Open up this App on your Samsung Device.
3) Sign in / Signup for a Samsung Pay Account.
4) Now Do a first Debit Transaction via UPI of Rs 500 for any Offline Store Purchase.
Note- Currently, Samsung pay doesn’t support Online Purchase payments.
5) That’s it, You will get Rs 500 Bookmyshow voucher within 31 Days after a Successful Debit transaction.
Offer Source – Check Here (Open only in App)
Samsung Mobile Phones on which Samsung Pay App working:-
- Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy A7 (2017), A7 (2016)
- Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Galaxy A9 Pro
- Galaxy J7 Pro
- Note 5
Also See – Get free Medicine Worth Rs 240
Terms & Conditions:-
– The Offer is valid for all Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Mini Apps’ users who makes his/her debit transactions on Samsung Pay or Samsung Pay Mini using UPI via send transaction or Pay via scan and pay with a cumulative value of Rs 500. The user base includes Axis and Non-Axis account customers who would be in the eligible base.
– The user should have done his first Debit transaction from his VPA linked to Samsung Pay or Samsung Pay Mini within 20th July ‘17 to 31st August ’17. Any transaction done before and after the campaign date wouldn’t be eligible.
– This offer is non-transferrable to any other person and cannot be exchange with any other offer.
– The Eligible User would be coming across the offer at, Facebook, Twitter etc.
– The Rs 500 BookMyShow voucher would be given to the users within a month from the date of the debit transaction made by the user.
– In all matters relating to the offer and these terms & conditions, the decision taken by Axis Bank will be the final decision, which will be binding on the User.