State Bank Buddy Virtual Card – Finally, after a long wait, State Bank Buddy App has launched it own Virtual Debit Card sponsored by Mastercard. Getting Virtual Card is very Common nowadays and I am Sure most of the people already using Virtual Card to make transactions on various Sites. Already Many Wallet Apps like Udio, Payzapp, Zeta, Rupizo, Digibank, TheMobileWallet, Pockets and many more wallet Apps offering Virtual Card to their Users. So now let try State Bank Buddy App Virtual Card. Follow up the Steps below to get Virtual Card from State Bank Buddy App.
How to get State Bank Buddy Virtual Card:-
1) First of All, Download or update if you have Old Version State Bank Buddy App from Google Play Store here.
Note- Old Version App is not working now !!
2) Write your Registered Mobile Number and verify via OTP.
3) Enter the 4 digits Pin for Security to get access to your State Bank Buddy Account.
4) On Home, You will see new Option “Pay with Buddy Card”. Click on this Option.
5) Request New Card and again enter the Pin.
6) That’s it, You will get your State Bank Buddy Virtual MasterCard Debit Card.
7) Now Enjoy Online Shopping and Pay the Amount using this Virtual Card.
What is State Bank Buddy App?
State Bank Buddy App is a Wallet App launched by State Bank of India from which you can do Online Recharge / Bill Payments, Send / Ask Money, Merchant Transactions which accept Payment via State Bank buddy Wallet. Now you can also pay via State Bank Buddy Virtual Card.